| lx workshops - How to internationalise your project: Markets and strategies in the Performing arts
You dream to catapult your project or project idea into an international future?
In this workshop we will study your project to define together the importance of its presence on specific international markets and help you to develop a long-term strategy thanks to an analysis of the environments in different countries of the world and a mapping of festivals and visibility spots.
Kultur | lx is thrilled to welcome Iva Horvat from Art Republic for our first ever performing arts focused workshop.
This hands-on workshop is directed to Professionals working in the performing arts (directors, choreographers, producers, managers and other professionals). You will have ample space to discuss your specific project with an experienced trainer and other participants, fine-tune your strategy and present it to other professionals.
Dates: from February 07 to 10, 2022
Time: 09:00 – 14:00
Venue: Rotondes – Studio 1
What should you expect to learn about?
- Study the project and define the importance of its presence on a specific international market.
- Development of long-term strategy with the artist and the project.
- Analysis of the environments in different countries of the world.
- Mapping of festivals and visibility spots for the project.
- Application of methods and tools to put in practice a strategy in specific space and time.
- Communication: How? When? And what for?
- Values and principles to elaborate a profile in an environment.
More information and submission HERE
- Participation upon registration and submission of a compulsory online file.
- The workshop will be conducted in English. Please submit your application exclusively in English.
- Deadline for applications: 04.02.2022
- Candidates must be available for all sessions
Registration and the workshop are free for participants. The costs of the workshop are covered by Kultur | lx.