| lx music Workshop – The DIY Musician/Music Entrepreneur with Music Ally
Kultur | lx is thrilled to be working with Music Ally for our first ever music industry-focused workshops and training sessions. As a global leader in digital training for the music industry, Music Ally has trained thousands of industry professionals and artists. A knowledge and skills company, it provides insight to indies, publishers, major labels as well as artists and managers globally. Music Ally’s mission is to help the music industry embrace digital platforms and build sustainable careers for artists across the globe.
Of particular relevance to this project is Music Ally’s global efforts to support developing regions working with partners to democratise access to the best information and training resources with social impact at the core. Sharing Music Ally’s core values, Kultur | lx has identified a need to support the Luxembourgish music sector with a series of professional development workshops with a particular focus on music business fundamentals, release marketing and fan-base growth.
We look forward to welcoming you to our second set of workshops on December 7 & 9, 2021, focused on The DIY Musician/Music Entrepreneur.
Registration is required before November 29th. (Places are limited – first come, first served).
What should you expect to learn about?
- An overview of the Distribution landscape, the key players, their offerings, cost structures and how to make the right choice for your strategy/needs.
- Panel discussion with a distribution and DIY specialist who will give tips on the best way to do things independently.
- Using fan data and tools to build a tour, including Shazam, YouTube, and Spotify.
- Looking at tools like ToneDen to increase ticket sales and general promotion of tours.
- Interactive panel discussions surrounding live and touring.
More information here.Apply online Apply online