The selection will be carried out in two sessions:
- The first session will focus on the preliminary brief projects.
The application deadline for the first session is midnight on 25/05/2022 via the website https://support.kulturlx.lu/en
The application must include the following components:
- The references and works of the team members (portfolio + cv);
- A project proposal of maximum 2 A4 pages written in French, German or English indicating the challenges of the project and the form it could take;
- A provisional budget;
- A work schedule.
The jury will meet between 30 May and 1 June and will shortlist three applicants, who will then be invited to develop their project for the second session, who will be informed by 2 June.
- The second session will focus on the detailed projects
Deadline : July 14, 2022 at 06 :00 pm at the latest
Physical files (models, boards, etc.) must be sent to Kultur | lx – Arts Council Luxembourg / 5-7 rue de l’Alzette, L-4011 Esch-sur-Alzette).
For the second session, the 3 shortlisted candidates must submit:
- The detailed project including all visual elements (layout plans, photos, videos, etc.);
- A detailed provisional budget;
- A set timetable;
- A proposal for when the project returns to Luxembourg
- A final title for their project.
The jury will then meet for a second session between July 18 and 20. Applicants may be asked to come and present their project to the jury.
The jury will submit its proposal for a winning project to the Minister of Culture
The jury’s decision is final.
The announcement of the winners will be made on July 22, 2022.