The application is free of charge and unpaid.
The selected choreographer shall be designated based on the following selection procedure:
- a pre-selection phase consisting of the examination of all applications by a committee made up of leading figures from the Luxembourg cultural scene, and
- a final selection made by the Uferstudios’s art direction.
Successful applicants may be asked to attend an interview with the members of the Jury. The invitation to an interview is not systematic and is left to the discretion of the Jury. Being invited to an interview does not guarantee acceptance of the application. Also, residency may be granted without an interview. If the applicatant is invited, his/her presence will be compulsory.
The Jury shall grant the residency based on the relevance and integrity of the artistic approach. The Jury may decide not to award any grant if it considers that the applications submitted do not meet the eligibility requirements. The decision is final.
All applicants will be notified by email.
The jury for the selection is made-up with:
- Ainhoa Achutegui (neimënster)
- Anne-Mareike Hess (choreographer and laureate 2023)
- Mathis Junet (TROIS C-L – Centre de Création Chorégraphique Luxembourgeois)
- Jérôme Konen (Kinneksbond)